Webinar: Managing and Leading During Difficult Times
March 17, 2021
In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much
better chance to survive—and even to thrive. With future orientation and entrepreneurial
focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even
stronger from unforeseen changes.
Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA.
Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more
flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
How You Will Benefit:
• Anticipate trends and patterns and take decisive action
• Get your organization ready to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
• Develop a capacity for foresight—anticipating change
• Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
• Lead and motivate others toward a resilient mindset and behavior
• Transform agility and resilience in your organization
• Further develop your personal agility and resilience
When: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 10:30am - 12:00pm. Add to your Calendar!
Presented by: KSA Dynamics
Cost: FREE to all tribes! Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, TCSA is offering this webinar to all tribes (members or non-members) at no charge.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees. It is almost full!
Register: Click here to register or the button below!