2nd Chance Scratch Promotion
January 16, 2019
A Lottery's Second Chance Scratch Promotion runs May 5 - June 1, 2019
Game: All $5.00 or greater non-winning scratch tickets
- An entry-box will be placed at every participating retailer. Each participating store will have a winner.
- Players place non-winning scratch tickets into the box after writing their name and phone number on the back.
- Tickets must be purchased at participating store.
- District Sales Representatives will collect boxes and return to headquarters to count and validate.
- Each participating retailer will receive a $400 VISA gift card to be awarded to winner.
- Winners will be notified by June 14.
- Number of possible stores participating: approx. 33
- Participating stores will be divided into two groups….highest everyday volume stores in one group, lower volume stores in the other, for a total of $300.00 ($150 per group). Winning stores will based on scratch sales increases.
- To increase excitement at store level, Lottery will award two $150 gift cards for largest sale growth of the category during promotion. One winner per category.
- Participating stores must display easel size POS, letting players know about the promotion for the entire period, along with an 8 x 12 poster on entry box.
- Total amount for prizes will be $13,200 (based on 33 stores participating).
To Participate: Contact Kurt Geisreiter, Tribal Business Relations.
Cell: 360-480-1907 or email: KGeisreiter@walottery.com