"How to Manage Stress in the New Normal"
You wake up to a seemingly endless battle every day: a battle to stay safe and healthy, a battle to balance work with life, a battle to work remote or to work in a socially distant office. You work long hours and your list of things to get done keeps getting longer and longer.
Most work hard to stay the course, but it is almost impossible not to focus on the uncertain future. This has left many scared, frustrated, and more stressed than ever before.
Stress takes a toll on individuals. It impacts mental health, physical health and working capacity, which ultimately diminishes corporate performance. With an ever-changing climate, the "new normal" has emerged and adapting is pivotal.
At times it might seem impossible, but in fact it is very realistic for people to learn the resilience needed to navigate the current environment. When handled correctly, stress can have a positive impact in reaching full potential.
How You Will Benefit
- Know the level of your stress and its source
- Better cope with typical stress situations at work
- Reduce stress factors which you can control
- Avoid loss of energy resulting from conflicts
- Increase productivity
- Cope more effectively with your workload
- Gain self-knowledge by understanding what creates stress in your work life
Analyzing your situation and identifying your sources of stress
- Identifying the level of stress and its source
- Understanding the role of emotions
- Determining your personal and professional priorities
- Discovering how stress is tied to wasting time
Applying techniques for reducing stress
- Controlling your emotions
- Managing interruptions and difficult people
When: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 10:30am - 12:00pm.
Add to your Calendar!
Presented by: Carl Flowers, KSA Dynamics
Carl Flowers has been educating and entertaining audiences for over 40 years, and he has a proven history of helping organizations and individuals grow. Click here for Carl's full bio.
Cost: FREE to all tribes! Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, TCSA is offering this webinar to all tribes (members or non-members) at no charge.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees. It is almost full!
Register: Click here to register!